THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sophistication at it's finest




Hey Dolls,
How are all of you?
I've been having a good month overall. Just meeting new people, new experiences, learning new things and overall just having fun. I am so happy with what I am doing right now because it's what I want and it makes me happy. I think that when your pursuing a career you should pursue something that you have extreme passion for and that makes you happy. Something that you do with a smile on your face. Just something to think about. You only live once so everything you do should be something you learn from or that makes you happy.
This outfit I am wearing is a black Bebe shirt with brown leggings from Guess. I added this brown with a sort of leopard print belt that is Jessica Simpson to add an extra touch to it and make the brown color in the outfit pop out more. My shoes are black Steve Madden wedges. I just got these shoes and I absolutely love them so much. They are so comfortable and can be worn with almost anything. That is what I love about wedges. I am wearing my black and gold Betsey Johnson bag and my Bebe black and gold accessories.
My hair is up in a ponytail and I am rocking my Franco Sarto black sunnies which I adore.
I hope your all having a lovely week. 4th of July, which is one of my favorite holidays is this weekend. So I am excited about that. What are your plans for this holiday that celebrates our beautiful USA?

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY