THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to my world, the newspaper world


Bonjour Dolls,
So I wanted to give you all an insight on what I love. JOURNALISM. 
I love everything about it, so I wanted to share it with all of you.
My major in school is journalism and I am pursuing a career in this field. I already have a lot of my work published in different newspapers, magazines, websites and online newspapers/magazines.
I am very proud of my accomplishments and I wanted to share this with you so you can see what I surround myself with besides fashion.
Here are a few pictures inside of a newspaper. The press room, the composing room, and the newsroom. If you watch my video you can get more details on all  of the machinery and see the adventures inside of the newspaper business.
Enjoy and thanks for checking out my blog!

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY