THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In a nutshell

Hello Darlings,
I know I have been MIA for quite a while but it's for a good reason.
I have been extremely busy woring at the newspaper and at the TV station.
I will soon post a blog with a ton of pictures or I will do a video so you can all catch a glimpse of me being a busy bunny.
 Right now, I am currently at the TV station writing the script for the news segment at 11 and listening to the trunk tracker for any news, especially keeping an eye on the lookout for BREAKING NEWS. I am also scanning the web for any news and all that. Geez, gotta love the news.
Today has been a long, busy and very productive day.
In a nutshell, I started it off with an early trip to Starbucks (of course), then I went to the newspaper. Wrote articles and all that.
Then I went home, relaxed for a little, had some yummy lunch, and got ready to come here.
That was my day. I would go into more detail but I am going to finish writing the script and all that.
If your not already go follow me on tumblr. I post a lot of pictures and updates on there, as well as on twitter.
here are the links

TUMBLR http://thefashionbunny.tumblr.com/
TWITTER  www.twitter.com/thefashionbunny

I hope your all enjoying your week.
What are your plans for the weekend??
XOXO
THE FASHION BUNNY