THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Paris nights & New York mornings

Bonjour Dolls,
Here I am wearing a white with black dress and paired it with a black and silver studded belt from Betsey Johnson. The belt adds and extra touch to the outfit and I decided to wear a black blazer to make the overall look more casual.
I am wearing my Dolce Vita studded flats and my black and silver Jessica Simpson bag. I wore silver accesories since the belt has silver studs, the bag has silver lining  and the shoes have silver studs on them as well.
I could have just worn the dress my itself with nothing added to it, but by just adding these two extra accessories I re-amped the look and made it fit my own style and personality.
You should try it. Just grab one of your favorite dresses and add a belt, a jacket, a blazer, a scarf or even some tights and make it fit your own unique style.
I hope you all have a marvelous day!

XOXO
BELLA
THE FAHSION BUNNY