THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beach Bunny

Hellooooooooo,
the much anticipated season is finally on its way. SUMMER! Yay! You can finally feel the sun rays gently kissing your skin! haha. 
Such a pretty day out so I definitely had to enjoy it out on the beach. Just a stroll out on the beach and on the pier. Such a lovely day, and very well spent.
My outfit is very bohemian and indie. My brown boots definitely added an indie feel to the whole outfit.
I am wearing a light teal shirt with beige ruffles on the sleeves, navy blue skinny jeans, brown boots, Steve madden beige ruffled bag, gold Betsey Johnson accessories and a beige bow headband.
As you can see from the pictures, it was such a pleasant day, and the weather was lovely. It was a good day to spent out on the beach . I hope your all enjoying this weekend.
Tomorrow is Game 7 of the Lakers vs. Celtics. Who is going to watch it? I know I am! It's the final game, yay. Go Lakers, let's hope they take it home :]
XOXO
BELLA THE FASHION BUNNY