THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 4, 2010

A flock of geese!!

Bonjour Dolls!
Loved this day, spent it with my sister and we went to go feed the little duckies. They are so adorable.
The day started off with going to Starbucks (typical) then some shopping and then we went to feed the ducks!! Aww [:  I also spent the afternoon reading the LA Times. I am such a newspaper junkie, I am obsessed with reading magazines, but I love reading the newspaper a lot!
After that we spent it with some family and friends and had a BBQ, just spending the day together, sipping on some Pina Coladas and enjoying each others company.
I am wearing a black shirt with beige colored cargo pants, black roman sandals, silver and black accessories and my cross body bag. I wore this bag because since its a bright colored it adds and extra touch to the outfit. It's like a BAM! to it, it wakes up the other colors without making the outfit look too crazy. A little bright accessory goes a long way.


XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY