THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Posh Bunny

Bonjour Dolls!
Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all enjoying your week. Time has been going by super fast, it's already the 9th of June, geez.
I've been extremely busy this week, so I haven't had that much time to keep you all updated and stuff. As of right now, at this very moment, I am sitting on my bed writing this post, and after I am done, I am going to get ready and go out. I have a long night ahead of me. Yesterday night was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I will either be taking pictures or doing a video and doing a little tour on what I have been up to. I might just go ahead and do both so I can give you all an insight on the new happenings in my life.
Here I am wearing a black blazer. I am in love with blazers, they are super hot. I have been uploading a lot of pictures on to twitter and as you have seen I have been rocking blazers a lot lately. Some of you commented me on how a blazer should be worn and I responded but on this blog I will go into more detail. Blazers resembles a suit coat cut more casually. They sometimes come with flap-less patch pockets and metal buttons. Now a days, blazers have become a huge hit so they are very stylish and come in many different styles, sizes, shapes and colors. Blazers can be worn however you want and adorning them with different accessories is definitely up to you and what fits your own unique style. 
Here I am wearing a black Emilio Pucci blazer, dark navy skinny Seven jeans, Dolce Vita, black heels with gold studs on bottom rim and on heel, gold Bebe and Juicy Couture accessories. I love this look. Wearing blazers and heels is super haute and very diverse, meaning you can wear this out anywhere.

How do you blazer???

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY