THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tres Bohemian et tres chic

Bonjour Dolls,
Just another stroll out on the town, enjoying my summer break.
I love being on break and spending it doing little adventures and going shopping and spending it with family and friends.
Here's a Bohemian look. Quick, simple and easy to do. Just do like I did, and BAM! you will be  rocking this bohemian look in no time!
I gave a simple white ruffled shirt a life of its own by adding a bold color to it. Some brown sandals of course, and that made the look very bohemian. I am also wearing some capris, gold accessories, and a bag that is beige with light brown tones.
So today is a brand new week! The first Monday of the month of June. I had a lot to do today. I have some major projects I am working on, so I will be very busy these upcoming weeks, but I will be sure to keep you all posted and keep blogging.
On another note, I finally fixed the followers gadget! I had to change my URL address so jot the new one down and make sure to follow me on here! Yay!
Love you all and thanks for visiting my blog!


XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY