THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Black & White

Bonjour Dolls!
How's everyone doing? Happy Thursday! After today, my weekend begins! Yay! I've been so busy lately that I have no time to tweet that much, but I still try to do my daily blog posts. 
So here I am wearing a black with white striped about 1/4 of an inch sleeve shirt with a big black bow on the upper left side. I decide to pair this top with some white capris so that the black in the shirt could stand out more. For shoes I am wearing black Steve Madden flats, which are not only very versatile they are also super comfortable and that's why I love them. As for my bag I am wearing my black ruffled with gold Betsey Johnson purse.For accessories I decided to wear a mix of gold and black. I opted for gold and black rather than silver because I think that if I would've paired this ensemble with silver accessories, it would've looked a bit dull. I am also wearing my red Buddha bracelet that I always wear, and my red kabbalah bracelet, that I always wear as well. I always wear these two red bracelets no matter what. As you all know I am infatuated with buddhas. Not many people wear buddhas, It's very rare to see people flaunting a Buddha accessory, but I have always loved them since a young age, and I always grew up around the statues and I love learning about Buddhism as well. Both my sister and I have always loved buddhas. Now a days Buddhas have become more a trend which is why you might see some people flaunting them, but for me it has always been more of a personal interest/love. My hair I am wearing it wavy and down.
I went to Panera to have some yummy lunch. As you can see from the pictures. They have some amazing sandwiches and broccoli soup, which is one of my favorite soups ever, and to drink I got an iced chai. I am such a chai lover. It was a very productive and lovely day, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Right now, I am sitting here blogging, sipping on a hot green tea with honey and watching Game 7 of the Lakers vs. Celtics. So far it's bee a good game. The score as of now is Lakers 45 Celtics 54. I am hooping the Lakers step it up. 
Well off I go to continue enjoying the game and this pleasant night.

XOXO
BELLA
THEFASHION BUNNY