THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Wild West

Theirs nothing like cowboy boots!! I love them! Pair them up with anything you like, such as a dress, shorts, a skirt, anything, and be prepared to add a wild west feel to your outfit. Yehaaaaw cowboys and cowgirls.
I love wearing my little cowboy boots because they are super comfy and they look cute with anything. These particular cowboy boots are ankle length so they are super practical and go with anything.
Here I am wearing a loose different colored sheer shirt, with capri dark denim, brown and gold bag,  gold accessories, of course my boots that I previously mentioned, and in some photos I have on my gold and brown sunnies.
This day was so pretty out! Perfect weather for some capris, tank top, and cowboy boots!
I hope your all enjoying this fab weekend!

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY