THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I can hear your heart beat

Bonjour Dolls!
The weekend is over!! I had a good weekend, and I hope all of you did too!
My weekend just consisted of going shopping, movies, going out with friends/family, and overall just enjoying life to the fullest. The month of June has been flying by so fast, so why not take the time we have and enjoy life in any way we want.
So here I am wearing a little blue Michael Kors dress with a zipper that goes all the way down, gold Steve madden sandals, Steve madden beige ruffled bag, juicy couture gold accessories, and my hair just wavy.
Tomorrow is the beginning of a brand new week! Gonna stay busy and have some fun.
I hope you all have a great Monday tomorrow! :]
What is something you are most looking forward to this weekend???

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY