THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV 2010 Movie Awards

Bonjour Dolls!
As you all know, the MTV 2010 Movie Awards were yesterday.
I definitely tuned in to watch, not only to see the award ceremony but to watch the pre-show and get a glimpse of what everyone was wearing on the red carpet.
In my opinion, and like in most red carpets, some looks were good, others not so much.
Taking the big award home for best movie of the year was The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Definitely no surprise there since The Twilight Saga has been a HUGE hit. 
The performances, were really good. I enjoyed them especially since they were artists that I like. Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry, and Jenny Lopez did a special guest performance. All three were awesome!

Here are a few pictures of some of the celebs that I thought were dressed super fab. These aren't the only people I liked just a few of the many.


For the gentleman, these are some of the ones I thought were very well-dressed. Super clean cut and very good looking and presentable.
XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY