THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Running through pink clouds

Hey pretties,
It's such a marvelous day out I love it. The weather has been lovely and I love it. Have to enjoy it outdoors, have fun in the sun and smell the pretty flowers that are blooming in the spring time. I love flowers they are so pretty. Overall nature is so pretty and I always take a moment to take it all in and enjoy the nice things that surround us.
So here is just a cute little outfit. A pink flowered sheer shirt, and I wore a beige tank underneath it since the pink shirt is a little see-through.  I am wearing dark navy Hollister jeans, Amanda Smith caramel brown boots, Michael Kors brown and gold bag. For accessories I am wearing gold Bebe bangles, gold Betsey Johnson fish ring and Aldo gold earrings.
Hope your all enjoying this pretty weather!

                                        
XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION