THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blondie Rocks


"Cover me with kisses, baby. Cover me with love. Roll me in designer sheets. I'll never get enough."
Lyrics from one of my favorite Blondie songs. Call Me!


So here is more of an edgy outfit where I am wearing a white Blondie shirt that is distressed from the backside. I absolutely love Blondie! I grew up listening to her music and although the band started way before I was even born, I love their music.
I paired up this shirt with black skinny jeans, my Juicy Couture black and gold purse, black roman sandals, and for accessories I wore my Bebe black and gold bangles and my Bebe gold hoop earrings.
Loved the day, it was a lot of fun just going on little adventures with my sister and then ordering take-out from Pat and Oscars.
What is your favorite band??


XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY