THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The beginning of a FAB Memorial Day weekend!

Bonjour dolls!
Happy Memorial Day! I hope you all had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend.
Mine was awesome. Just spent it with my family. First day of this fab weekend started off great. Went to Starbucks (typical), then went shopping at Rodeo Drive, which I love shopping at. After shopping we got hungry so we headed over to the Saddle Ranch for a yummy lunch. I love the food there it is so delicious. Have any of you ever been? It's one of mine and my sister's favorite restaurants, we always like going there to eat and just hang out with our friends.
After a nice lunch we headed to our favorite park in Beverly Hills to walk our adorable little puppies. It was such a nice day out, and very well spent.
The ending to this fab day this consisted of watching the sunset and admiring mother nature. As well as looking at the cute little squirrels come out of their holes every so often to take a peek of all of the chaos that was surrounding them.
Overall it was a fun yet very relaxing day, and a fabulous day to kick of our Memorial Day Weekend!
On another note, I want to thank all of you for checking out my blog and for all of the love you guys leave me on Twitter as well as on here. Love you all1

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY