THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 4, 2010

Blue Love

Hey dolls!
How are all of you doing? I can't believe it's already Friday! This went by so fast. It was a good week though, especially with the weather being much prettier, giving us a feel of summer. I am excited for summer, I can't wait, this year we were stuck in Winter for such a long time so Summer is much anticipated.
Here I wore a little tube top blue dress with white floral designs on it. I paired this dress with some beige wedges, which I love because their cute and really comfy as well. I am wearing gold accessories and for my purse I wore my Steve Madden beige duffel bag.
Such a pretty day out, so I started off my day with a visit to Starbucks, then I went shopping and after that just relaxed under the sun, soaking up the sun rays. Yay.
Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend, and thanks for checking out my blog. I don't know what's going on with my followers gadget on the right side column but I will try and fix it and I'll let you guys know when it's up and running.


XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY