THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Franco Sarto is Love


Hello Loves,
Well this post here should have been posted a few days ago, but since I have been super busy, I haven't had the chance to blog that much, but I am trying to make time to keep going on a roll with posts.
As you can see from some of the pictures there are purple, yellow, and white balloons from when the Lakers where playing, but as we all know they won their last game and they are now champs! Wooh. Well I went to Saddle Ranch that day to watch the game after school. I absoultely love that restaurant, the food is amazing. Love it.
It was so pretty put so we sat out side to enjoy the weather and the great atmostphere.
I am wearing a grey blazer with little black diamonds on the front, with a black shirt underneath, and some black skinny jeans. For shoes I am wearing my black Steve Madden Flats, and for accesories I am wearing grey Betsey Johnson ones. For my sunnies, I am wearing black Franco Sarto sunglasses, which I am obsessed with, and I have been rocking them since I got them.
Well today is Wednesday. It was such a relaxing day today. I went on a coffee run to Starbucks this morning, then I went to go buy some books. After that I just spent it at home, watched "Material Girls,"played with my little puppies, had lunch, and then got ready.. Nice day. How was your day??
I hope your all enjoying the last days of June.

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY