THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 here we come


Yay it's 2010! My new year's eve was amazing! Spending it with family is the best! I love being surrounded by all the people I love, and love me back!
I'm starting off this year in a very stylish and glamorous way! 2009 was a great one and alot off good things came my way, but 2010 is looking to be a lot better! I hope 2010 will be a good year for all of you lovelies! Remember to always follow your heart and do what you want. Your in this world once, so go ahead and live it to the fullest and try and do what you want!
Here's my New Year's Eve outfit!
It was a really classy, chic, and fab outift! I loved it!!
I'm wearing a leopard coat, with a black Bebe dress , paired with black Bebe thights that have detail on the side. Gold accesories, such as my gold Bebe bangles, my gold famous ring, and balck & gold Bebe earrings, with a black headband, and my balck Betsey Johnson bag, for shoes I am wearing my balck Bebe pumps.








Hope your all enjoying your 2010, & if you made any resolutions stick to them hehe!!
love ya

How did you welcome in the new year?
Xxo
<3Bella