THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear John.....




I cannot wait for this movie to come out. It comes out on February 5th. I am for sure going to go watch it the day it comes out. Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried are the main actors in the movie.
By the looks of the commercials and trailers it's mainly a love story. The two John(Channing) and Savannah (Seyfried)characters meet and fall in love during their summer vacation and John is a soldier who is home on leave, after two weeks, and they are inseparable, and it just shows the journey of there love and what they go true.The movie is based on Nicholas Sparks book, which also has the same name of "Dear John"
In my opinion it looks good, and I always enjoy watching love storiesm which is why I am excited for it to come out so I can go watch :]

Channing Tatum plays John

Amanda Seyfried plays Savannah



Are any of you going to go watch "Dear John"?
Xxo
<3Bella