THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

Argyle<3








Hey Darlings!
This is my outfit of the day blog post.
Here I am wearing a black turtle neck dress, with sleeves that are 3/4's in lenght, and I am wearing a black and silver belt on the waist. Underneath my dress I am wearing argyle patterned tights. The tights are black, grey, and white, and for shoes I am wearing my black Michael Kors heels. My accesories are all silver, and I wore my Betsey Johnson black bag.


Overall look of the outfit.


Gypsy and I, ready to go out and have a pretty day.



Here's a closer look at my argyle patterned tights with my heels.


Closer look at my belt.


My big ring, and curls.


My Betsey Johnson watch, that I absolutely adore.


Just me :]


I hope you all had a very wonderful weekend, and Happy Monday to all of you! Hope this week is amzazing for you all. I start school on Wednesday already fro my Spring Semester! I cant' believe my Winter Break is already over, but nevertheless it was a good one, and I am looking foward to starting school again.
Are any of you going back to school soon??
Xxo
<3Bella