THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taylor Momsen Rocks!!


         


I love Taylor's style, it's so rock & roll,and edgy, but with a feminine twist! I love it! You can tell she doen't care what others think about her, she just wears what she wants!! I am like that, and I love people with that attitude. You shouldnt't care what others think about your style. Your style reflects your personality and what you love so you should be the one choosing what to wear!
Taylor Momsen has so many great outfits that I love! She rocks and she's only 16 years old!!
If you do not know about her she plays Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl. She's not only an actress, she's also a model and a singer as well.
I have always liked watching her! If you didn't know she was the little girl in the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" I loved that movie!
Her style is amazing I love it!! It's killer!














 

Who's your style icon?
Xxo
<3Bella