THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I love Baking :]

I love to bake, wheteher it's cupcakes, cookies, cakes, or any other pastry! I just love it, especially with chilly weather. Baking warms up the house and when I see people enjoying what I baked, it warms up my heart!
I enjoy doing it, I guess I can say it's like a hobbie of mine!
Well today it was a lazy Sunday. This weekend has been so hectic yet very fun! Full of festivities welcoming the new year, spending it with my family, going shopping, and prepping for school. So it's nice to sit back and take a minute to just relax and enjoy life.
I decided to do a little baking and I baked a Carrot Cake. One of mine and my family's favorite, so I decided to make that, and once I finished baking and frosting it up we went to Starbucks to get some frappucinos. Then came home to enjoy our cake and coffees while watching a movie with of course our puppies as well. I love being surrounded by the people I love the most and truly appreciate the time I get to spend with them.
Well tomorrow is back to my regular schedule of covering media events and all that stuff I enjoy doing.
I hope you all enyojed your weekend, and hope you all have a nice week as well.


             All ready to go into the oven.  

        Fresh out of the oven, ready to get frosted.


All frosted and decorated, ready to be eaten.



Coffee paired with carrot cake = complete yummyness :]


What was the highlight of your weekend??
Xxo
<3Bella