THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

Handbag Hanger




Hey loves,
So I have to tell you about this cuttle invention that is in stores, it's called a hanbag hanger. It's so practical, useful, helpful, and super cute as well.
You just carry it in your bag, get it out when you need it, and BAM! your purse is no longer laying on the ground or on your lap or any other place you put your purse.
It's super cute, and I love it because I use to hate haing my pretty purses on the ground or laying on my lap. It can be used anywhere.
You just out the round thing on a desk, or a table, let the other part hang below the table, and just clip your purse on the metal part that is looped. Just like this:



It carries any size or bag, and it is sld almost any where. I got mine at Macy's for $20, but I'm sure you can find it in any other store.

Where do you loves usually place your purse?

Xxo
<3Bella