THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pink & black doll


Greetings darlings!
I hope you are all doing good, I have been so busy to post up a blog, but I've been taking pictures of my outfits so I can post them when I have time. School started and it's been hectic. I've been such a busy bee, but I love all my classes, and I am excited for this semester. I know it's going to be a good one. Have any of you started school?? Do you guys like it??
This outfit is just simple black with hints of pink. I didn't go overvoard with all the pink because too much of it would have made the outfit look too heavy and to crowded.







What I am wearing
*Rock& Republic pink jeans
*Black sweater
*Black under shirt
*Juicy Couture boots
*Pink & gold earrings
*Gold butterfly ring
*Hello Kitty Couutre pink purse

 Thanks to all of you for checking out my blog, and leaving comments, I hope your all enjoying 2010.
January is almost over, what are you looking foward to in February??
XO
<3Bella