THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bella The Fashionista

Hello lovelies,
Thanks for checking out my blogs site and for all of the comments, feedback, and support.
Just wanted to post this since the majority of people who know me/meet me/see me/etc, consider me to be a true fashionista, so I just wanted to post this up so you can all know what a true fashionista is. This also describes me and what I do a little better. Enjoy
xoxo
<3Bella

  • A person devoted to fashion clothing, particularily unique or high fashion. 
  • Fashion is the english word for style. and "ista" derived from the latin word "manista" which means the exhalted one. Fashionista is one who can commit no fashion faux pas.
  • Someone who knows everything about fashion
  • A person not to be called a fashionista would be someone who obsessivly follows trends. REAL fashionistas do not believe in trends.
  • A person's not automatically materialistic just because they buy a designer suit or expensive jeans it's often truer about "fashionista's" that they just happen to know (what is called) a "good hand" in fashion. All that means is that the person buying the item is aware of the "quality" of that item.
  • Someone, usually a girl, with style and sophistication. Someone who reads a lot of Vogue.
  • One who believes in the power of fashion. Fashionistas are typically either stylish women or homosexual men.