THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chanel Chanel Chanel!



Karl Legerfield is epic! I love him! He is by far one of my favorite designers ever!
He is the head designer and creative director for Chanel. Legerfield is a fashion designer and artist basde in Paris, France and his designs are amazing. Although his designs are based in France, he was not bron there. Legerfield was bor in Germany and  emigrated to Paris where he began to work as a drafstman for fashion houses. He also has his own fashion label and is also owner of Fendi. He is so tlented. All of his pieces are magnificent! There brilliant pieces of work.


I love the new ads's for their coco cocoon collection with Lily Allen their so pretty. The one thing I love the most about the ad's is the fact that a crown was included. I'm obsessed with crowns so when I saw Chanel with their new collection I fell in love :]



    Who's your favorite designer?
Xxo
<3Bella