THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The ZOO

Hey Dolls!

So I recently went to the Zoo. I had to go because I had this big project for my Anthropology class, so I went with a friend. Besides having to do a lot of research and studying as well as observations it was fun. We had to observe primates, their behaviors, food, and all that stuff. It was a very fun and learning experience. I love doing projects like this where I can actually observe and go out into the outdoors and do the research. Going out and doing experiments is so much fun! Since I am out of school, I have gotten back my project and I got an A on it so I am very content with my grade. After this little adventure at the Zoo, I went to an art show with some friends. The photographs are on the post below this one.
I hope your all having an amazing week! It feels good to be back and blogging. I have so much to share with you all, so stay tune for a lot more blogs, and I mean A LOT!

Baby polar bear. So adorable, I wish I could just hold one, when they're babies their actually this little. AWW
He was my favorite. I loved his yellow belly fur!

Taking notes and pictures! :]
Hippo!!
XOXO
THE FASHION BUNNY