THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flowers everywhere marks the birth of spring

Greetings Dolls,
Here is an outfit I wanted to share with all of you lovelies. I love floral high-waist-ed skirts they are super cute and can be worn anywhere and for any occasion.
This day I went to a friend's birthday party with my sister and family.
I am wearing a high-waist-ed floral skirt, a black tank top and gold and black accessories. I love my lizard necklace which is from Betsey Johnson and my big gold fish ring which is from Betsey Johnson as well. These black heels I am wearing are one of my favorite pairs. I love them because they are super adorable and they are really comfy to wear. The bag I am wearing is my black and gold Betsey Johnson bag. You guys can probably tell that I love Betsey Johnson. She has some super cute things that's why I love that brand. I am thinking of doing a blog on her next so stay tune for that!

XOXO
BELLA
THE FASHION BUNNY