THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Art Show

Hello Loves,

So here I am at a local art show. I love going to art shows and looking at the different art done by the different artists. I love hoe people express themselves through different forms of art. With art everyone can show their talent, their uniqueness, their personality and so on. Which is why I love every form of art there is out there!
I went to this art show with a couple of friends and it was a lot of fun. It wasn't just an art show, there were also bands playing which made the show even more entertaining. The environment was a very mellow and tranquil mood, which I loved.
I wore an off the shoulder black sheer shirt, Hollister destroyed denim, my Amanda Smith caramel brown boots, a coral with silver and black studs cross-body bag (I absolute love cross body bags), silver Bebe heart necklace, black and silver headbands.



XOXO
THE FASHION BUNNY