THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation!!!

Greetings Darlings,

So as all of you (the ones that follow me on Twitter) know that I recently just graduated from Junior College. Yay! I am so happy and proud of myself for such a big accomplishment! It was a really pretty ceremony and I am glad I got to spend it with my family and friends. It was such a pretty day out and everything about it was so nice, I loved it and couldn't have had a better time.
Here are a few photographs of my graduation, my cake, and of course my graduation outfit which consisted of a yellow Bebe dress, Steve Madden gold wedges, Pink Juicy Couture Class of 2010 ring pendant necklace, Betsey Johnson pink bow ring and a Bebe gold bracelet that says "Love."





















Post Graduation. Went out with my sister and a couple of friends for a nice night out full of festivities :]


XOXO
THE FASHION BUNNY