THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hippie Bunny

Hello my pretty dolls
I am back and in action!
I am terribly sorry I have been MIA for so long! I got so busy with school and everything else I have been doing! I am done with school for the summer so I will definitely be doing more blog posts and all of that good stuff. I hope your all enjoying your summer and have been doing good.
Thanks for all of the love that you guys have been leaving me, it's nice to know that I have been missed.
Love you all.

I love wearing hippie/bohemian styled clothes. I am in LOVE with this feather headband, it is beyond beautiful! I saw it and immediately had to purchase it. I saw it and was like "OMG! This is so me!" Lol.
So I paired it up with this cute black semi see-through shirt, navy blue jeans, and caramel brown boots. Gold accessories and it's not pictured but I wore a black and gold Betsey Johnson bag.
:]









XOXO
THE FASHION BUNNY
                                                                    BARBIE BELLA