THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 20, 2009

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy



Wow, I cannot believe that Brittany Murphy died. I thought she was so pretty and so talented.  She died today, on Sunday December 20, they say she went into a full cardiac arrest and they were not able to revive her =/
If you don't know who she is she was an actress and did different films such as "Clueless", "8 Mile", "Just Married" alongside Ashtin Kutcher who she briefly dated, another film she came out in was "Girl Interrupted", "Uptown Girls" and many more. I loved watching all of her films she was a great actress and very pretty.
Anyways I'm sad that she died she was still young with a bright future ahead of her at age 32.
Here are some pictures of her.













My prayers go out to her and her family!!
RIP Brittany Murphy<3
Xxo
<3B