THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 7, 2009

Clubing Night on Friday

Hey Lovelies!
Here's a recap of what I did this weekend!
Friday I went to Hardrock with my sister Paris, just for a girl's night out! It was time for me to take a little break from school, and soak up some fun! It was actually a really fun night! Eventhough it was a little bit chilly it was nice to go out and have fun!
Here are a few pictures of that night!








I'm wearing a black and silver strapless dress that has a zipper all the way down in the middle, and two on each side, black tights, black heels, a black leather jacket, and a black cluttch! If you wnat to know where I got any of these items let me know!

Then on Saturday we went shopping, and here are pictures of Paris and I before heading out the the mall.





I'm wearing a blck furred jacket, a black halter top, nlack leggings with boots and my Juicy purse.

On Sunday, we just went out for coffee, stayed home, wathed a movie, and I did some homework, and read. I read everyday so that's basically part of my routine. Then later that night around 10 pm, we watched "The Girl's Next Door" finale, and the premiere of "Holly's World".
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
What was your highlight of this weekend??

Xxo
<3Bella