THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 28, 2009

All that sparkle



Berets are my favorite thing to wear! What is a beret your asking??  Their hats like little beanies but cuter!! They are stretchy and can be worn how ever you want. With your hair up or down covering your forehead or not! They are so chic and make any outfit look cute. I especially love the sequinned berets, they are killer! I love them ! I love wearing them with a plain outfit, not to much on what your wearing because then it looks too much with the sequince and the stuff on your shirt. So just keep it simple like how I am wearing it down below. I love them I have like so many colors and patterns, I'll put more pics up later!!






Here are a few celebs rocking there berets. These were a huge hit this year.






How do you wear your beret?
Xxo
<3Bella