THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dinner at Dave & Busters :]


Hey Lovelies!
How are all of you??
I hope your enjoying yourselves!! I've been having a great week!! Enjoying the fact that I have no school until next years! lol
I can't believe this year is almost over in like thirteen days!! So exciting!! I think 2010 will be an amazing year, and I am looking foward to it!!

So on Thursday I went with my sister and mom to have dinner at Dave & Busters  and just have a girl's night and chat and do girl things! We started off the day by going shopping and then we went to have dinner.
I love going to eat there, the food is soo good, and I love playing the games! :] Have you been?
If you haven't you should it has a good environment to it because it's really fun and the food is delicious!!
Well here's what we had. We started off with ths appetizer.
It has tortilla chips with some sort of nacho cheese but way better thna any nacho cheese, lol, and potato skins with bacon and cheese on the top, and buffalo wings, whic I personally don't like but my mom & sisters like them.



Then we had our dinner. I got the Golden Fingers, which is Chicken Strips, with French Fries, and it comes with a orange colored dip, its like Honey Mustard, I'm not sure what the name of the dip is tho.
It's my favorite plate there tho.




I love having girls day with my two favorite girls, my mom & sister :]
I hope your all having a pretty week.
What are your plans for Christmas??
Are you still Christmas shopping?

Xxo
<3Bella