THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Favorites at Starbucks

Hello Lovelies

Ok, so I've been getting requests about what my favorites at Starbucks are and I decided I'm going to make a list!




If you have me on Twitter you know that I always have to have coffee, and I always post a picture of what I get as well. So here we go! I'm doing my top favorites of each category, meaning frappucinos, lattes(iced coffee), hot ones, and teas. :]




FRAPPUCINOS                    
1. Caramel Brulee
2. Vanilla Bean w/caramel
3. Caramel-Mocha
4. White Mocha
5. Pumpkin Spice





LATTES
1. Chai Tea
2. White Mocha
3. Caramel Machiatto
4. Caramel Brulee
5. Cappucino

HOT COFFEE
1. White Mocha
2. Caramel Macchiato
3. Caramel Brulee
4. Chai Tea
5. Pumpkin Spice




TEAS
1. Green Tea (iced)
2. Green Tea (frappucino)
3. Passion Tea
4. Black Tea
5. Pomegrante Tea







SNACKS
1.Rice Krispies Bar
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie
3. Peppermint Brownie and regular Brownie
4. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
5. Toffe nut Cookie






Those are some of my favorites. I pretty much have tasted all of the Starbucks Menu Board! I'm obsessed with coffee. I also like the Coffee Bean as well, so I might make a list of my top favorites from there so stay tune. If you have a question about a specific drink tell me and I will let you know if it's good, and what makes it good! :]
Let me know if you tried one of the ones I mentioned or if we share some of the same favorites.

Xxo
<3Bella