THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

Twilight:New Moon

Hey Lovelies!


Are any of you Twilight fans?
I am definitely a HUGE Twilight fan.
I absolutely fell in love with the books & the characters and overall the whole story of a girl falling in love with a vampire, with wearwolves being involved. I'm not going to get into the story, but I know many of you are familiar with it.
The most awaited movie is finally here!
This Friday is the premiere of NEW MOON. I really cannot wait for it! Are any of you going to go watch? I am for sure.
On Friday after I watch it, I will definitely blog about it. Dont't worry I won't go into deail about it, even though if you've read the books theirs not much you can spoil.
Let me know if you will be watching the movie, and what are you most excited to see??
Ahh, I really cannot wait, I am super excited.
Well it's the start of a new week. Happy Monday, I hope all of you enjoyed your day today, and have a good & positive week!

Enjoy these pictures of Twilight and the actors!







Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart, and Taylor Lautner are very good and talented actors/actress :]
Xxo
<3Bella