THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Magazines<3


Hey Lovelies!
So I just wanted to share one of my obsessions with you guys, which are magazines. I love reading them and just everything about them is amazing. I'm really into them and as you may already know I want a career that involves magazines. Maybe writing for them or designing or styling.
Everytime I go to the store I always purchase every new issue of any magazine, I am also subscribed to a lot but I also purchase some at the store. This weekend I got a lot of them and here are the ones I recommend.



Marilyn Monroe. I love her and this magazine is fabulous. So many pictures of her, along with a lot of well written articles about her and her life. It's a must have for all Marilyn Monroe fans.



Robert Pattinson on the cover of Vanity Fair for the December issue. Twilight is definitely the new craze, especially with New Moon coming out this month. A lot of the Twilight Saga actors & actresses have been coming out on so many covers. I have pretty much every imagazine that has to do with Twilight. I am obsessed. :] This issue is good, a lot of good pictures of him that showcase his beauty and the article is  good too.



Lasly, these are just a few that contain celebrity sightings, gossip, and the new happenings going on.
Let me know if you purchased any of these, and hwy you decided to purchase them? Or what's your favorite thing about magazines?

Well I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend, and thank you to all of the new followers. Love you guys.
Xxo
<3Bella