THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 30, 2009

New week

Hey Lovelies!
The start of a new week after a long Thanksgiving break was kind of bittersweet. I didn't like the fact that I had to wake up early after getting use to sleeping in for the past three days, but I made the most of it. I love that this week and next week are the last weeks of school. I have 7 days of school left and two days of finals, so I am so happy about that! I'm really looking foward to next semester, eventhough I have an overload on classes, but like I've said before your attitude and the way you see things, really reflect the outcome. Positive thoughts and good vibes make for greatness in one's life!
On another note, yes I'm on YouTube again, and it really feels good to be back especially with all of you guys giving me good feedback and so much love. It feels just like home, and I love it! I will be making one tomorrow, and hopefully soon I will get to do all of your requests!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and enjoyed it with your friends and family!!!
Love you all!!
Oh also to the new followers, thank you for following me!!!
Xxo
<3Bella