THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Short Review/Commentary on New Moon

Hey Lovelies!
So Friday afternoon, my sister Paris, and I went to watch New Moon. It was so good. I highly recommend it. If your a fan you won't be disappointed. I thought it was as good as the book. If your not a fan, but haven't yet seen Twilight, I think you should still see it. It's really good, and overall the film is a great quality, very good scenes, good script, good direction, and great actors/actresses. I loved it so much.
Now I can't wait for Eclipse to come out next year. I believe it's coming out sometime in June or July of next year.
Did any of you guys watch it???
If you did, let me know if you liked it or not, or what was your favorite part???
I think the Twlight Saga has become such a craze. Practically everyone loves it, I mean what's not to love it's a good story!








Xxo
<3Bella