THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yoga

Hello Lovelies!
So today I started a Yoga class at school.  Since a young age I have always loved dance, and hvae been dancing since I was 2yrs old. I started doing Ballet, and then continued with that and began doing Jazz, Tap, and Hip-Hop. I love dance :] Both Paris and I have been involved with dance since we were little toodlers. Yoga on the other hand was a first. I had always wanted to take a yoga class and finally am, and I will definitely say that it is a really cool class. It relaxes you, both mentally and physically. It feels so good in class and after class you feel all relieved and stress free, and at peace. I loved it! I highly recommend you guys take a yoga class if you like doing sports or just mind clearing things. This was the first day, but I can already tell that I am going to love it!! I posted a new video on youtube showing my yoga outfit so if you want to see it, go to www.youtube.com/thebarbiesisters. Well I hope all of you are having a pretty week!!!
xoxo
-Bella