THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 20, 2009

amazing wknd

Hello darlings!
     I hope all of you had a marvelous weekend. For myself, this weekend was great, filled with a ton of fun activities, and spending time with friends and family. I loved it!
      On Saturday, some friends (who are like family) came down from The OC, and we went out to a club. It was very mature and classy. We danced, laughed, talked, had a few cocktails and just had fun. I have pictures up on my facebook and myspace page so you guys can check them out :] Today, Sunday, was another fun day. Started it off by sleeping in, which I love. I adore sleeping. Then showered, got dolled up, and went to Starbucks and got a Venti punpkin Spice Frappuchino, it's so good, It's def. one of my faves. Its a seasonal drink so you guys should try it before they discontinue it and bring it back til next year. Then I went shopping with my mommy and sister. We got a lot of cute stuff, hmm thinking of doing a haul for you guys, don't know yet. After came back home, relaxed for a little, changed my outfit, then went to dinner at Dave and Busters with my beautiful family who I love so much, and am truly blessed to have. Family is very important to me,and I am extremely family oriented.
        Right now, I just got out of the shower, then watched Kourtney and Khloe take Miami (love that show), and now I'm just in my room relaxing, and on my laptop :] I hope all you had a great weekend and hope all you have a stellar upcoming week as well!

Xxo
-Bella