THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Labor Day Weekend

So, my Labor Day Weekend has come to an end today, but I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend :]
Mine was good, it was a four day weekend, and it was fun :] I did a lot of fun things, I went clubbing with my sister and a couple of friends,  I also went to a baby shower, I went to the beach and walked my pups, I went shopping, also went out to dinner a couple of times for sushi, which is my favorite food, and of course I relaxed and chilled at home, and did homework as well. I love long weekends, they are the best, especially after starting school, and getting a little break, it just feels awesome. Tomorrow I have to go back to school, start my day off with an early morning yoga class, and then I have Newspaper, which I adore, so tomorrow is looking like a good day too, which always puts a smile on my face. Remember to always smile and enjoy your day, life is beautiful :]

Just wanted to share my weekend with all of you, I hope you all had a stellar weekend :]
Love you all :]

Xoxo
<3Bella