THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love Rachel Zoe's style

Do you have a favorite celebirty, or someone that you just love the way they dress?
Well for me, I have a few celebrities that I like their style and taste but I absolutely adore Rachel Zoe. Her style is amazing, I love it.




If you guys don't know who she is,  well here's a little about her: she's a stylist and she dresses celebrities for awards, red carpets, or for just any day. She's best know for working with agencies,celebrities, beauty firms, and magazine editors. She has her own book,  which is a fashion guidebook, its titled Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything Glamour, and I highly recommend it. Rachel Zoe also has her own show, entitled "The Rachel Zoe project" I love watching it. It airs every Monday night at 10 pm, and it's on Bravo. It's basically about her everyday life, and the work she does, and who she dresses and all that, theirs some drama in it too. I like the show it's really interesting. She's also coming out with her own clothing line pretty soon, so I'm looking forward to that.





So I just wanted to share one of my favorite stylists with you guys! I hope your all having a great day!
Xxo
-Bella