THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My trip to JACC


I went up to CSU Fullerton for three days for a Journalism conference. It was a lot of fun and very educational, and i attended a lot of workshops, and my school's newspaper, we got a lot of awards which was really cool. This was a school trip but it was a lot of fun, and it was nice to bond with everyone from the newspaper that went. I was really happy that I had the opprtunity to go because not everyone from the newspaper was chosen to attende. So for me it was amazing. Here are some pictures. Enjoy! :]


Before leaving to school for JACC


My Betsey Johnson Luggage


The view from the hotel.



At the campus.



I loved this. CSUF :]




That's the bookstore & theirs a bank on the top floor.



Journalist :]



Getting ready for the awards assembly.



The view of the front of the school.


For more pictures, go t my twitter page. Twitter.com/Barbie_bella. I was tweeting throughout the whole trip and I posted a lot of pictures as well!

Xxo
<3Bella