THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A little summing up

Hello darlings!
I know I've been M.I.A once again!! I've been so busy with school and writing my articles for my school's newspaper, and studying for tests that I haven't been able to blog at all! It's sad I know but I will be posting a lot of pictures soon, and also some videos. I've done a lot of outfit of the day videos, but I just haven't had time to upload so I will be doing that soon, as well as putting pics of my outfits.
I hope all of you had a lovely week and are enjoying your weekend. As for myself my week was good, just busy with school, and my weekend has been good as well! Today I went shopping and went to lunch with my mom and sister. It was fun to just hang out and relax and have some girl talk. My mother and sister are the my two fav orite persons to be with so it is always a pleasure to be with them and spend time with these beautiful women.
On Friday I went up to Los Angeles to visit USC Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism. It was really fun and very educative. I will tell you more about my trip in detail as soon as I post the videos and upload my pictures, so stay tune for that!
Well just wanted to say hello to all my lovely friends here, and hope you are all enjoying your beautiful life.
Xxo
-Bella