THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Monday

So today was back to school. The second week of going back, and starting the Fall 09 semester. Today was pretty laid back, I just had one class today, which was Math, so I didn't have a hectic schedule today, and I actually like that class too. After school, I went to Starbucks with my sister Paris, and then we went to the mall to shop. Got some new things, which made me happy because I love buying clothes and stuff:] So, today was basically a spectacular day!!




This is my outloook on being happy, and staying happpy, If you have a positive attitude and be happy and smile throughout the day, your bound to have a good day, and good things will come to you. That's how I see it,if you get bummed out for little things, then that ruins your day, so you shouldn't do that, don't sweat the little things or if you make a mistake don't worry to much. Be happy that your alive it's a blessing to be breathing and living each day we are given, so make the best of it!! Life is so beautiful to be sad or mad. I hope all of you had a wonderful Monday.
xoxo
<3Bella

The image is of me today at school.