THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy with School

Hey guys!
So, i know I said I was going to be blogging at least every other day or so, but there's so much that's been going on, especially with school and all. I've been so busy, I havent had time to write, but I promise you, tomorrow I will definitely do 2 postings, and post some pictures up on here as well.
Although I've been super busy with school, I'm really liking this semester, so far it's been good, and the classes are good as well. Second week in, and I already have a ton of homework, and then school tomorrow. Yes, school on a saturday, what a drag I know, but its a fun class, so I don't complain too much, ad my sister is in it, so it makes it a lot better! Well I have to be up super early tomorrow, and I just wanted to say hi to all of! Goodnight, and I hope all of you had a lovely week.
xoxo
*Bella