THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in Wonderland



I could not wait to watch Alice in Wonderland. When I was a little it was always one of my favorite Disney movies so I had to go to the midnight screening and watch it. I watched it in IMAX. I have to say IMAX is so amazing it feels like you are inside of the film itself. The whole thing comes to life. Overall I think it was a good movie, and I liked it. A lot of people didn't really like it because it wasn't exactly the same as the classic but that's because it was a mix of Alice in Wonderland and Through Looking Glass.
It was good though and I enjoyed watching it. It was a fun midnight screening spent with my friends.
Johnny Depp is always an amazing actor. I love all of his work.
Anne Hathway is always a classic. Amazing actress.


Have you guys seen it yet?
What were your thoughts on it if you have?
XO
BELLA